Thursday, June 7, 2012

growing experience

Well everyone this is the end of my first year in art. I have grown in many different ways, and have found all new views on my work and ideas. I have found things i love and other things i do not. Getting to know my very wonderful art teacher and other students in the class was alot of fun. My self-portrait was one of the things I have enjoyed the most. When we first started drawing our self portrait picture I was very uneasy about the size and my drawing capabilities. After easing down and not worrying, it started to come very naturally. This helped me with every drawing and design I have made the whole year. Also pottery is another fun thing I love. Making many different items has shown how far I have come through the year and what my wonderful art teacher has taught me. Through this year I have made art and obsession a desire and a feeling. Art has become a love and a passion to me. Painting, drawing, and all the other wonderful things art brings,  allows me to put out my emotions on paper and shows people who I am and what I am about without words. I can not wait to learn more and more through out the years to come. I am already waiting on next year. Thank you for a beautiful year Mrs. Kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment