Monday, January 23, 2012

Metals project

View ResizedImage_1327353268800.jpg in slide showView ResizedImage_1327353250651.jpg in slide show

This is my new project we are working on and it looks alot harder then it seems. I am trying and working very hard on cutting the shapes. It was really cool learning how to make indents and other new cool things. I just am having a hard time cutting and holding the metal still. But in the pictures above is my work space and the color metals im using. At first i thought this was going to be a nice relaxed prjoect but really its really diffcult espacially for my first time. Hopefully throughout the rest of this project i will grow to learn more and start to enjoy it more because at the end im very sure that the hard work is going to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment